Short and simple, my passion is writing. It is really all I have ever wanted to do.
My journey to become a full time writer includes being an executive consultant, an elementary school librarian, an editor-in-chief, a TV studio director, a web designer, a movie extra, a landlord, a business owner, and even the Talking Christmas Tree in Gimbels Department store; but, first, foremost, and always, I am a writer.
Teachers always say, "Write about what you know"!
My Curriculum Vitae Includes .........
- B.A. Economics and Political Science, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Master of Library Sciences (MLS), University of Pittsburgh
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), University of Miami, Company Sponsored Junior Executive Program
- American Field Service (AFS) exchange student to Istanbul, Turkey
- Fluent in Spanish as a second language
- Voracious Reader & World Traveler
- Columnist since 2010,published biweekly
See Pricing & Terms
Request Written Permission to Publish Articles